User:Bar S/bagrut project
Bagrut Oral Exam
Oral Bagrut Project Questions
The following are suggested questions for the oral Bagrut examination taken from the Inspectorate website
- Why did you or your group choose this topic?
- How did you or your group choose this topic?
- What interests you about the topic?
- What was the most interesting thing that you learned about your topic?
- What new information did you gain from doing the project?
- What new skills did you learn from doing the project?
- How did you divide the tasks / work among your group members?
- Name two sources you used.
- Where did you find your sources?
- What did you enjoy about doing the project?
- What did you find difficult about doing the project?
- What was the most difficult part of doing this project? How did you overcome it?
- What else would you like to know about the topic?
- What would you have done differently?
- How did you present your project to your classmates?
- Title of Project
- Research Question
- Teacher's Name
- School Name
- Your Name
- Introduce the topic and research question or questions
- Purpose of the project: Reasons for choosing this topic
- The steps you took in working on the project
- What solutions or conclusions have you come to.
- Summary of your work on the topic
- The process of working on the project
- What worked and what didn't work for you.
- What was the experience like for you?
- Survey questions
- Survey results (graphs)
- Internet web sites
- People you interviewed
- TV or radio shows