I am a young man of 33 years old and married. Very passionate about my work, full of energy and determination to contribute my little to make this beautiful world a better place for all.
What ever i do is greatly informed by my immediately past and childhood, having to grow up as a physically challenged child in a poor background gave me little opportunities to develop. Even within the family you are normally the last to be considered for personally development because your are regarded as not having the potentials for a quick return on investments when a Cost-Benefit Analysis is done.
But thank God today am a person people from all walks of life look up and derive inspiration from.
I am a young professional in the Water,Sanitation and Hygiene sector in Ghana.I have been working in the WASH sector since June,2004 and experienced in working with donors such as WorldBank,European Commission,DANIDA and the USAID. I am currently the Project Manager for the Water & Sanitation for the Urban Poor (WSUP).We are currently implementing a WASH for urban poor Project in Kotei,Kumasi-Ghana. I am a WASH generalist with understanding in institutional and governance issues.I also have good understanding of Local Governance and Decentralization issues. I also posess experience in the Public Service(Polytechnic) and private sector(advertising). " My contact details are: Address-c/o CARE International,P.O.Box AS 18,Kumasi-Ghana. Telephone :+233-24-3713406 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +233-24-3713406 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +233-24-3713406 end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting +233-24-3713406 end_of_the_skype_highlighting. Email me at: email
I attended Hamile L/A Primary and Junior Secondary School, and Wa Senior Secondary School, all in the Upper West Region of Ghana. I also Hold a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology and Study of Religions from the UNIVERSITY of GHANA (LEGON). I was in Commonwealth Hall from 1997-2001. I am currently Pursuing a Commonwealth Executive Masters in Public Administration at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Sciences and Technology,Kumasi-Ghana...
Socializing and interacting
Engaging with Local Communities to find solutions to their development challenges ...
Networking and socializing with web 2.0 tools
My wiki projects
My optional community service (learning contract) project
||By signing this optional learning contract I will try to complete my training in basic wiki editing skills to achieve the status of a Wikibuddy. In return for this free training opportunity, I will give the gift of knowledge by donating or developing at least one free content resource licensed under a CC-BY-SA or CC-BY license which can be used by myself (and others) on WikiEducator.|
| Brief description of project
|| Reaching out to urban poor and peri-urban dwellers with improved and better water,sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) services.|
| Target date for completion
|| Issaka Balima Musah.>|
Feedback and notes from my WikiNeighbours
- Wikieducator is a wonderful opportunity to create a wonderful platform for sharing knowledge geared towards making this world a wonderful world. Great to be part of this.
(: Hello Musah! I encourage you to visit the requirements of becoming a WikiApprentice 1 and WikiApprentice 2, as we are here to help you achieve these goals. Feel free to contact me directly if I can be of any assistance. --Benjamin Stewart 13:09, 21 July 2010 (UTC) (UTC))
- Musah, have you given any thought as to a project you'd like to work on? --Benjamin Stewart 16:56, 25 July 2010 (UTC)
- Musah, get certified as a WikiApprentice 1 today by adding the following: bold text, subheadings, and lists. If you need any assistance, feel free to contact me or one of your facilitators for assistance. --Benjamin Stewart 00:03, 27 July 2010 (UTC)
- Musah, it is very interesting to read about your work as a project manager, and to see your user page developing. I am looking forward to a photo of you. <smile> I have added a couple of suggestions to the Discussion page - click the tab at the top of this page. --Bronwynh 04:36, 27 July 2010 (UTC)
- Hi Issaka, I have noted the remarkable work you are putting in on your wikipage. Kindly fill in the infobox after going into edit mode. That way, we can certify you quickly. Also, attempt to upload a picture to make your page almost complete. Treat this page as your own personal website, and have fun. Further, start working on your content development project so you can become a wikiBuddy ASAP. Let us know if you need further assistance. --Victor P. K. Mensah 05:57, 29 July 2010 (UTC)