User:Avernita Srivastava/List of Research Papers
- Paper titled “Eco-friendly Dyeing of Natural Fabrics Using Discarded Litchi Fruit Peel” published online with Fibre2fashion.com. Website link: http://www.fibre2fashion.com/industry-article/42/4192/eco-friendly1.asp , July 2012.
- Paper titled “Antimicrobial Finish on Textiles” published in journal ‘Colourage’, vol. LVIII No. 12, December 2011.
- Paper titled “Utilization of Aloe vera for Dyeing Natural Fabrics” published in International Journal ‘Asian Journal of Home Science’, vol. 06(no. 1), June 2011.
- Paper titled “Use of Aloe vera for Antimicrobial Finish on Textile” published in Journal of Textile Association, vol. 71 (no.2), July-August 2010.
- Paper titled “Jamdani – Figured Muslins of Varanasi” published in book of papers, “Excellence in Home Science” based on Two day National seminar held at Arya Post Graduate College, Panipat on 24th -25th September, 2010.
- Paper titled “Use of Discarded vegetable or fruits peels for imparting colour on cellulosic and protein fabrics” published in Proceedings of National Conference ‘The Environment Today: Issues and Challenges’, held at V.M.L.G. College , Ghaziabad on 19th and 20th Nov 2010.
- Paper entitled “Natural Dyes: For an Eco-Friendly Environment”, published in the Proceedings of National Conference held at V.M.L.G. College, Ghaziabad on 19th and 20th Nov 2010.