|Employer:||Ministry of Education|
Hello World. My first internet publication!!!!
Malo e lelei. My name is 'Ana Veikoso, a fulltime employee of the Ministry of Education, Tonga. I speak Tongan as my first language and English is my second language. I am a Christian and am going to a local church, The Church of Tonga. I am a mother of eight children, four boys and four girls.
I am interested in a lot of things such as the following:
- My work
- I am involved with teaching computing to all levels and for public and private sectors here in Tonga.
- Communicating and meeting people (including emailing, chatting etc.)
- Assisting others when needed
- Participating in other official activities when called for
- Playing netballs, volleyball, swimming at leisure times
- Used to be a good shotput and discuss throwers (at a National Level - have won gold medals on these)
- Other activities
- Reading, watching movies, playing games
- Attending church functions
- Meeting youths and doing outdoors activities
- Baby sitting
- Singing in the church choir
- Listening to music especially classicals by Mozart, Handel etc.
- Love dancing, cultural dances.