LINE OF EXPERIENCE
• Working as Assistant Professor in Acharya Narendra Dev College since July 2008
Papers Taught : Operating System, DBMS, Computer Architecture/Networks,Python
- Worked as IT Engineer in M/s CMC limited from September 2006 till June 2008.
- Health Checkup activity for HP-UX and Intel Servers
- Maintaining and taking Ignite backups for UNIX Servers.
- Maintaining and taking weekly backups for Intel Servers.
- Maintaining and taking tape library backups for SAP Clones.
- Updating Patch on production servers on HP-UX.
- Monitoring Services for Oracle and SAP applications in Servers and Network troubleshooting
- Worked as Lecturer in Mother Teresa Institute of Management (MTIM), affiliated to G. G. S. Indraprastha University,Delhi since January, 2002 to September 2006.
- Papers Taught : Artificial Intelligence,E-commerce, SoftwareEngineering, Computer Networks, Linux internalkernel 2.0,Unix Shell Programming, Information
- Worked as adhoc Lecturer in Maharaja Agarasen College affiliated to Delhi university , Delhi from January, 2001 to March 2001 .
Papers Taught : Computer networks, Data Structures using c++
- Worked as Visiting Faculty in Maharaja Agarasen college affiliated to Delhi university , Delhi from July 2000 to January 2001.
Papers Taught : Computer Networking , Windows Programming
using win 32 APIusing win 32 API
• Worked as Visiting Faculty in Rajguru college for women affiliated to Delhi university , Delhi from July 2000 to January 2001. Papers Taught : Windows Programming using win 32 API
• Worked as fellow in Asia Pacific Institute of Management, Delhi, from April 2000 to September 2000. Papers Taught : Visual Basic, computer networks etc
1 . Attendance Monitoring System. 2 . Instant training report for Neyveli lignite cooperation, Neyveli.
- OPERATING SYSTEM Windows 95/98, Windows NT , MS-DOS , UNIX,LINUX - LANGUAGE C, C++ , Cobol 85 , Fortran 77 , Pascal - PACKAGES MS-OFFICE - FRONT-END Visual Basic, ORACLE - RDBMS MS-SQL Server
1. INSTANT TRAINING REPORT FOR NLC
Environment Visual Basic / Ms-Access Duration 6 months Team Size 1 Synopsis The INSTANT TRAINING REPORT FOR NLC is a system where the details of the NLC EMPLOYEES are stored and the detailed report of each employee is taken regarding their training attended in-house and on deputation. This is a live project and currently implemented in Training department in NLC .