- The development of blended cultural awareness training.
- The design and development of an online mentor training program for volunteer mentors
- The design and development of a supported assessment environment for a management qualification
- Facilitation of an vocational education and training online network
What am I going to contribute to Wiki Educator?
I'm not sure yet. I need to develop a resource for how to use Wetpaint and one for web conference facilitation - would either of those be appropriate?
Feedback & Notes from Other Members
- Great to see you in the tutorial, Ann, and to see your user page. Do you have any concerns about the quality of educational resources developed using an open authoring approach? If so, what are your concerns? If not, how does an open authoring approach contribute to high quality learning materials? I would sure like to learn to become a WikiEd facilator --Phil Bartle 14:23, 20 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hello Ann. It's great to have you in the EL4C25 Workshop! You user page looks great! Keep up the good work. If I can be of any assistance, let me know.--Benjamin Stewart 23:31, 17 June 2009 (UTC)
- Hello Ann, I'm Alejandra Guajardo from Peru, I'm your WikiNeighbour!! I see you've already started to work in your user page. Congratulations! If you need help with your user's page or have questions please just let me know here or through my user page. Best wishes --Alejacha 03:14, 18 June 2009 (UTC)
|Copyrighty Law in Education|
Saturday, October 24, 2009
|Check your time||JOIN US|