User:Anil Prasad/Community service
WE Community Events
- Workshop on collaborative content development for the University Partners of L3 Farmers Project, Sri Lanka from 31/03/2008 to 03/04/2008 in association with Sri Lanka Association of Distance Educators.
- L4C Workshop In India at Madurai, from 16/05/2008 to 18/05/2008.
- eConfernce on Agricultural Learning Repositories – 2008 (AgLR 2008)conducted by Agricultural Learning Repositories Task Force AgLR-TF from April 24 to June 15, 2008 and assisted to prepare a summary report of the Phase-6 of the conference on "Promotion and Use of Agricultural Learning Repositories"-moderated by Dr. Krishna Alluri and Dr. Wayne Mackintosh. Summary Report of the entire conference is available from here...
- Half Day WikiEducator workshop conducted at the Fifth Pan-Commonwealth Forum for Distance Learning (PCF5) at University of London, U.K (hosted by Commonwealth of Learning and Co-hosted by University of London)(PCF5 was held from 13/07/2008 to 18/07/2008).
- L4C Workshop conducted at Acharya Narendra Dev College, University of New Delhi, India on 3,4 and 6 October, 2008.
- Think tank meeting on Knowledge Info-mediaries in livelihood education conducted by COL at ICRISAT, Hyderabad, India on 22 and 23 September 2008.
- Online support for the F2F L4C34 Workshop called WikiEducator-Gargi 2009 conducted by Dr. Gita Mathur at Gargi College, University of Delhi, New Delhi, India, on 12,13 and 15 January, 2009.
- L4C 60 and Collaborative OER Development Workshop conducted in Khulna, Bangladesh from 25/05/2009 to 30/05/2009 in association with RUPANTAR
- WikiEducator Workshop at Tamil Nadu Open University, Chennai, India on 30/07/2010 and 31/07/2010.
- WikiBuddy Certification Guidance Week from 23/04/2012 to 29/04/2012
- Collaborative works in respect of establishing WikiEducator Open Learning Academy (WOLA)
- eL4C 53 from June 6, 2012 to June 15, 2012
- WikiBuddy certification guidance week 23-04-2012 to 29-04-2012
- Training Programme for Master Trainers of Kendriya Vidyalaya on E-content Development and E-learning from 19 to 23 August 2013, Regional Institute of Education (NCERT), Mysore
- National consultation on Examining good practices and case studies on OER-based learning jointly organized by CEMCA, UNESCO and JNU at JNU Convention Centre, New Delhi on 1st and 2nd December 2015.
Here the WikiEducator community offers another service. If you need some guidance from the experienced community members to master the skill sets and satisfy other conditions that are required for getting wiki skill certifications, you can request it here using the registration forms given below
Use this form is for requesting guidance for WikiBuddy Certification.
Use this form is for requesting guidance for WikiArtisan Certification.