If you want to succeed in the world must make your own opportunities as you go on. The man who waits for some seventh wave to toss him on dry land will find that the seventh wave is a long time a coming. You can commit no greater folly than to sit by the roadside until some one comes along and invites you to ride with him to wealth or influence. John B. Gough
|Employer:||Apeejay Stya University|
|Occupation:||Assistant Professor, Electronics & Instrumentation |
- 1 INTRODUCTION
- 2 JOURNAL PUBLICATIONS
- 3 NATIONAL PUBLICATIONS/SEMINAR
- 4 WORKSHOP (S) AND SEMINARS ATTENDED
- 5 CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- 6 FACILITATE FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- 7 BOOK PUBLISHED
- 8 INTERNATIONAL BOOK PUBLISHED
- 9 NATIONAL BOOK PUBLISHED
- 10 FEW CHAPTER ON DIGITAL CONTROL SYSTEM
- 11 PHOTOS OF UNIVERSITY FRIENDS
- 12 LIST OF FRIENDS
- 13 AWARDS @ APEEJAY STYA UNIVERSITY
Hi friends!! I am Assistant Professor in Electronics&Instrumentation in Apeejay Stya University, . I did my B.Tech.(2002)YMCA University Faridabad,] ,and M.Tech.(2006) from [Apeejay College of Engineering],,Maharishi Dayanand University and since then I have been in teaching profession. I started my teaching profession from Dronacharya college of Engineering, Gurgaon and joined Apeejay Educational Group in 2006.
1.“Matlab based Study of Variable Range in MANET for Energy Efficiency” paper under review process in “Journal of Instrumentation Society of India (ISOI)”, Banglore.
2. “Implementation of the Microcontroller based auto tuning of PID controller using step response method” accepted in“ Journal of Instrumentation Society of India “. June2012, issueVol-42 No.2.
3. “Hardware and Software based Water Level controller using Microcontroller” paper accepted in “International Journal of Science, Technology and Management” ISSN: 2229-6646.
4. “Optimal Compression Using Discrete Cosine Transform in MATLAB” published in Apeejay journal of computer science and Applications, ISSN:0974-5742,feburay 2011,page no 44-46.
1. Auto tuning of PID controller using Step Response Method” at National conference on Emerging trends in industrial automation NCEICS-08 Apeejay college of Engg. Sohna
2. A control scheme of single phase Active power filter using ANN” at National conference on Emerging trends in industrial automation NCEICS-08 Apeejay college of Engg. Sohna
3. Implementation of Non linear Dimensionality Reduction Technique using ISO-Map at National conference on Emerging trends in industrial automation NCEICS-08 Apeejay college of Engineering, Sohna
4. Design of a fuzzy controller for an Inverted Pendulum “at National conference on “Emerging Trends in power systems and energy Managements”NCPSEM-2010 lingaya’s University Faridabad.
WORKSHOP (S) AND SEMINARS ATTENDED
1. Attended a one day workshop on “Wireless Technologies and its Applications” at Gautam Buddha University, Greater Noida. 2. Attended a one week work shop on “MATLAB and its Applications” at Apeejay college of engineering Sohna. 3. Attended a two day workshop on “PCB designing and ORCAD circuit simulation” at Apeejay College of Engineering, Sohna. 4. Attended a one day workshop on “PLC and its applications” at Apeejay College of Engineering, Sohna. 5. Attended a one-day seminar on ““Data Acquisition using MATLAB” Organized by National Instruments (NI) in Delhi.
• Active Member of Organizing committee of National Conference on Electronics Instrumentation and Control Systems (NCEICS ’08) held on 27th sep, 2008 at Apeejay college of Engineering. • Designed syllabus for particular subjects for Apeejay Stya University. • Project Coordinator for 8th semester E&IE department in Apeejay college of Engg.sohna. • Time table In charge
FACILITATE FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
• I had facilitated hands-on training on “MATLAB & its Applications” at Apeejay Stya University December 2012.
INTERNATIONAL BOOK PUBLISHED
1. “ Optimal compression using discrete cosine transformation in mat lab" (ISBN 978-3-8473-3980-9) under Lambert Academic Publications . 2 “Auto Tuning of PID controller using Step Response method” (ISBN 978-3-8484-4517-2) under Lambert Academic Publications.
NATIONAL BOOK PUBLISHED
1.“Digital control system”, ISBN 978-8175-15719-4), under Galgotia publications Pvt.Ltd.
FEW CHAPTER ON DIGITAL CONTROL SYSTEM
PHOTOS OF UNIVERSITY FRIENDS
LIST OF FRIENDS
AWARDS @ APEEJAY STYA UNIVERSITY
Using wikis for educational purposes has become a common activity in learning contexts. Despite its frequent use for learning, we still know little about the demands of wiki-based writing taking into account novice writers' needs. In this workshop we describe a study in which we investigate whether a communication facility in form of a structured discussion board, results in more active writing, particularly adding and revising text. Faculty from Apeejay Stya university participated in a three days writing activity either in a Discussion+ condition in which a discussion board was available or in a Discussion- condition with no discussion board available.