Unschooling - Education without school and teachers
- Unschooling allows children to learn through their natural life experiences, including child directed play, game play, household responsibilities, work experience and social interaction
- Unschooling encourages exploration of activities led by the children themselves, facilitated by the adults.
- Unschooling differs from conventional schooling principally in the thesis that standard curricula and conventional grading methods, as well as other features of traditional schooling, are counterproductive to the goal of maximizing the education of each child.
How to unschool
How to extract your child from the school system
- Many countries require parents to seek an exemption for children to be removed from a school - see your local Education legislation for what this may require
- Find other unschoolers in your local area for their experiences of unschooling
- Write up the necessary paper work to comply with legislative requirments