3.3.1 Learning Outcomes
After the completion of this unit you should be able to:
- Identify various development tools that can be used in developing customize learning solutions
- Understand the basic web development tool: HTML
- Understand XML
- Create web pages with multimedia elements
- Identify the features of java programming language
- Introduce Linux operating system
- Describe Android and Android architecture
Web application can be categorized into two types:
• Presentation oriented:
Presentation oriented web applications generates static or dynamic web pages as a response to the request, these applications can be developed using markup languages (HTML, XML etc.).
• Service oriented:
Service oriented web applications implements the endpoint of a fine-grained Web service and are often invoked by presentation-oriented applications.