Program Manager CSL
|Work in progress, expect frequent changes. Help and feedback is welcome. See discussion page.|
Job Description (DRAFT - for review & comment)
- Strengthen relationships with stakeholders internally and externally, to increase program recognition, support and participation.
- Develop information and advocacy materials and campaigns (i.e., marketing, communications, public speaking, presentations, and recruitment information) - for stakeholders.
- Manage, update and revise CSL website content; foster dialogue within stakeholder communities.
- Develop and deliver CSL workshops and training events
- Manage and coordinate (with support) annual event to acknowledge excellence in the CSL Community. (Note: awards to faculty, NGOs, project leaders, students, admin, corporate members, etc.)
- Liaise, collaborate and share information with Learning Exchange Managers to support and increase CSL effectiveness internally and externally.
- Prepare annual budgets, quarterly reviews and correspondence.