Treatment Literacy/Resources/Teaching materials
|HIV Treatment Literacy|
|Learn the science of HIV and the various treatment options|
|Introduction||What is treatment literacy? | Effects of lack of treatment literacy | Community Empowerment|
|Information needs||Counseling, testing & treatment awareness | Prevention & Treatment | Anti-retroviral drugs | Adherence | HIV Nutrition & Health | Stigma, discrimination & human rights|
|Resources||Conferences | Teaching materials | Relevant Websites|
|Work in progress, expect frequent changes. Help and feedback is welcome. See discussion page.|
Treatment literacy Resources and Materials :
- Treatment action campaign Here you can find educational materials in multiple languages about HIV. Most, but not all, of the materials here are published by TAC.
- Treatment literacy series
Treatment Literacy Series is a non-broadcast series that provides detailed treatment literacy information. It is intended for training peer educators, treatment supporters, home-based care givers and people living with HIV/AIDS.
- Patient material A set of tools to assist new projects in distributing or developing materials that can assist patients who are starting ART. Materials from a number of projects are included.
- Addressing Health Literacy in HIV Care and Treatment: A Collection of Case Studies
- Adapting Material A resource on adapting material and treatment information and translated I-Base information