The Mythical World of Hīnātore/ Level 5: The Legend of Mahuika
• Does your sentence start with a capital letter?
• Does your sentence end with a full stop?
• Does your sentence have a verb (a doing word, e.g. pulled, threw, went)?
• Does your sentence have a subject?
• Are the articles, a, an, and the, correctly placed?
• A story is usually told in the past tense, e.g. showed, NOT show or showing.
• To revise the sequence of verb tenses, click on this link.
• To learn more about sentence fragments, click on this link.