The Mythical World of Hīnātore/ Level 3: The Legend of Kahukura
• Does your sentence start with a capital letter?
• Does your sentence end with a full stop?
• Does your sentence have a verb (a doing word, e.g. hid, waited, watched)?
• It is important to know when to use the articles, a, an, and the.
• A story is usually told in the past tense, e.g. wanted, NOT want or wanting.
• To revise the use of verb tenses, click on this link.
• To learn more about run-on sentences, click on this link.
• To learn more about sentence fragments, click on this link.