The Anatomy and Physiology of Animals/Test Yourselves/Blood Test Yourself
1. The liquid part of blood is known as:
2. There are two main types of cells in blood. They are:
3. The most numerous cells in blood are:
4. The main function of the red blood cells is:
5. How would you tell a white cell from a red cell when looking at them through a microscope? (Give at least 2 differences)
6. How does the blood help fight invasion by bacteria and viruses?
7. What would happen to blood if there were no platelets?