- Please download the print version of Learning4Content or read these directly on WikiEducator
- Join he L4C homepage on Google Groups: Google L4C Group or by clicking on the "Discussion" tab above.
- Learn as much as you can about the Learning for Content (L4C) initiative.
- Please upload, fill in, sign, and fax the learning contract to +1 604 775 8210 or scan and email to Patricia Pschlicht
Please read What is a wiki? and answer the following questions in the google L4C group:
- Do you have any concerns about the quality of educational resources developed using an open authoring approach? If so, what are your concerns? If not, how does an open authoring approach contribute to high quality learning materials?
- In your opinion, should course development for education use closed or open authoring approaches? Give reasons for your view?
- What mechanisms can be adopted to assure quality of educational content developed in Wiki environments?
How to use Wikieducator
- Getting Started