talk page) Scheduled to end 12:43, 22 October 2018 (UTC)(
- Candidate, please indicate acceptance of the nomination here: I accept. ~~~~
Questions for the candidate
Dear candidate, thank you for offering to serve Wikipedia as an administrator. It is recommended that you answer these optional questions to provide guidance for participants:
- 1. What administrative work do you intend to take part in?
- 2. What are your best contributions to Wikipedia, and why?
- 3. Have you been in any conflicts over editing in the past or have other users caused you stress? How have you dealt with it and how will you deal with it in the future?
Please keep discussion constructive and civil. If you are unfamiliar with the nominee, please thoroughly review Special:Contributions/Example User before commenting.
- I suggest we sysop this nominee because .....
- I've got concerns that lead me to think that's a bad idea...
- Have folk considered that...?