This infobox can be added by copying and pasting the template shown below:
Note: Only "name" and "type" are required. All other attributes are optional.
- name – is the name of the organization
- image – An image for the organization. Given in the form of "example.jpg". Don't specifiy any size, caption, etc, don't prefix Image: on it, don't put it in tag brackets.
- caption – a descriptive sentence for the image.
- type – The type of organization, e.g. Principal Organ, Committee, Programme, Fund, Institute, Commission, Office, etc.
- acronyms – Abbreviated names of the organization, e.g. ITSchool, WIPO, etc.
- head – Name(s) of the person(s) occupying the leadership role (head, chair, etc) of the organization.
- status – The status of the organization, e.g. active, inactive, proposed, disbanded, etc.
- established – The year or date that the organization came into being and/or started functioning.
- website – An external link to the official web site of the organization. Please do not link to unofficial sites.
- parent – The name of the parent organization that this organization is a part of, if applicable. Can be a wikilink.
- subsidiaries – The name(s) of the subsidiary organzation(s) of this organization. Can be wikilinks.
- commons – The name of a category in the Wikimedia Commons that's appropriate for this organization.
- footnotes – Any additional freeform notes about your project.ml:ഐടി@സ്കൂൾപ്രോജക്ട്