|Welcome to Losing Weight the Wiki Way |
Please click on start a new discussion and add your message or reply to others.
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Declan giving it a whirl||1||09:48, 12 December 2009|
|Breaking Chela's habits||4||17:14, 19 April 2009|
|Breaking Habits||4||15:57, 17 April 2009|
|A Fresh Start||0||16:03, 16 April 2009|
1. Where are you? In my living room 2. What were you thinking of eating? Chocolate 3. When was the last time you ate? 3 hours ago 4. What did you eat last time? Salad and pizza 5. What would be good for you to eat right now? Carrot sticks and water. 6. What do you think? I think exercise has been working for me for once; the secret for me is to actually do some exercise, do enough gentle exercise to count (perhaps 30 minutes per day), and not over do it and cause an injury that postpones exercise. My goal is a 'normal' BMI. It would be nice to be normal in this respect, and I can be happily abnormal in enough other respects to remain interesting.
- Where are you? Sitting at my PC
- What were you thinking of eating? A delicious home made hamburger
- When was the last time you ate? 2 hours
- What did you eat last time? The meat of another delicious hamburger
- What would be good for you to eat right now? A big glass of water
- What do you think? Hard to get rid of the delicious hamburger image in my mind
I had an incredible laugh at your answers because I could see an exact image of myself sitting at my desk doing the exact same thing as you. Well, let's continue and see how we progress. I also felt kind of embarrassed having to confess what a pig I am so I am now going to get a glass of water.
--Nellie Deutsch 18:39, 15 April 2009 (UTC)
Day 1.(tue) Was hard, I finally ate two hamburgers =(
Day 2.(wed) Got better, had more water instead of soda.
Day 3.(fri) Starting great, more fruit and water... Friday night... mmh trhee beers at Billiard's night, but had a great time with Marco & friends =)
Day 4.(sat) Nice, less meals. More walking. Still hungry at night
Day 5.(sun) Fruit, soya milk...--Gladys Gahona 17:11, 19 April 2009 (UTC)
Please keep a journal in your Talk Page and answer the following questions every time you want to eat.
- Where are you? I'm sitting at my computer. I just stood up to get something to eat.
- What were you thinking of eating? I was thinking of eating a sandwich or something salty.
- When was the last time you ate and what did you have? I don't know when I ate last, but I think it was about an hour ago. I had a small snack of chick beans, actually it was a whole can of beans.
- What would be good for you to eat right now? I think a drink of juice would be good for me.
- What do you think? I prefer to drink a cup of coffee.
I feel like eating again. I think if only I had regular eating hours, I would have more control or at least I would know when I last had a snack or meal. --Nellie Deutsch 19:57, 15 April 2009 (UTC)
mmmhh... set reminder alarms in your PC... don't stand up until alarm sounds. Get tied to your chair if necessary... =)(just kidding). --Gladys Gahona 20:44, 15 April 2009 (UTC)
I have just waited 6 hours for my second meal. I intend to eat 4 full meals a day. In between meals, I will have green vegetables. I feel great. In fact, I feel lighter already.
My Goals[edit | edit source]
- Lose 10 kilos in 2 months.
- Eat a balanced meal every 6 hours
- Eat vegetables in between meals
- Get back to running, run at least 45 min everyday.
- Do power workout once a day for 10 min.