Talk:Libre Knowledge Communities
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Types of "libre" and non-libre communities||1||00:49, 16 January 2015|
|What is a "libre community"? (developing a definition)||0||23:32, 30 July 2009|
Perhaps classify under:
- Libre by name and licences used.
- Libre implicitly (via licenses used) (but not by name)
- Non-libre "libre" communities ("libre" in the name but non-libre licences used)
- Non-libre "open" communities (e.g. some of the MOOCs or MOOC platforms/repositories with restrictions).
- Software development communities (around libre licensed software)