Talk:EDSLIONS/weekly discussions/July 03, 2011
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|AOB and Conclusion||2||16:35, 3 July 2011|
|Assignment Progress||5||16:33, 3 July 2011|
|Update on Phase 1 (Hove & Shungu)||3||16:32, 3 July 2011|
|Welcome||4||16:27, 3 July 2011|
|Update on Phase 2 (Luisa & Calvin)||3||16:26, 3 July 2011|
|Update on Phase 3 (Victor & JC)||0||16:24, 3 July 2011|
|Deadline 30 June 2011||0||16:13, 3 July 2011|
Guys, this assignment has the potential to sway out of control. Let’s get our stuff in this week by Thursday. We still have elective assignments and finance assignments as well as the research. Let’s put in the necessary time and not shoot ourselves in the foot. Please encourage your team mates so that we have complete documents from each team by Thursday 7 July.
Lions were down to 4 weeks to submission of the assignment. We need Draft 1 out asap. Please be reminded that we have the following milestones:
- A visit to CBC;
- Send our mentor a draft report;
- Provide SBL a bound copy of this report as well as submit it on EDS.
We made several pledges of submission. This meeting serves as an update request from team reps. I've started a discussion on top for various teams.
Subsection Luisa/Calvin - I'm struggling with the deadline guys my apologies.I'm about halfway through what I need to be doing. I need another 2-3 days to finish then liase with Luisa
Yes Shumi. Myself and Shungu we haven't completed our phase as per deadline, however we are working on finishing it before wednesday. It will be perfect by then.
Thanks, have added somemore thoughts to your section. hope to forward it back to you shortly. --Shumimlingo 16:23, 3 July 2011 (UTC)
- Thanks for the initial submission. It’s a great start. When will a complete document be out from you guys.
- Any Challenges you would like to update us on?
Our doc for part 1 its not yet perfect but we would need some infor with regards to the supply of raw materials( does CBC get all its raw materials from Uganda or do they get some locally and some outside) We are sorry for the delay in bringing ouir complete document in time but i think by Friday we will done.
Mr Hove the latest we can have this in is Thursday 7 July as suggested by Calvin. There are still too many steps we have not done. If its in by Thursday we can analyze over the weekend and give feedback.