Talk:Distancelanguagelearning/English Web/writing/Academic Writing/Research/Qual Design/class/Unit II
|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Discussion Question for Unit III||1||14:39, 4 October 2010|
|Discussion Question for Unit II||3||14:39, 4 October 2010|
|Discussion Question for Unit I||0||12:43, 27 September 2010|
Given your research topic of interest, provide a list of sample questions that would make up a fixed-response interview. (List at least four questions.)
Last edit: 14:39, 4 October 2010
- In which of the following settings have you connected to the Internet: a)cybercafe b)at home c)at work d)at school
- How often do you access the Internet? a)Once a week. b)Several times a week c)Every day d)Several times a day
- Do you use the Internet to: a)Chat. b)Listen Music. c)Read articles. d)Improve your English
- Which skills do you prefer to develop using the Internet: a)Writing. b)Listening. c)Reading. d)Speaking.
--Marco gallegos 01:47, 30 September 2010 (UTC)
Given your research topic of interest, provide a list of sample questions and identify each as being part of a an interview guide or standarized open-ended interview. (List six questions.)
Interview Guide[edit | edit source]
- When do you use internet when you don´t understand a topic in class?
- Why do you use internet instead of other technologies?
- Did you do anything else before using thwe internet?
- What were you trying to find out when you use the internet?
- How often did you find what you were looking for?
- How do you use internet to improve your listening skill?