|Thread title||Replies||Last modified|
|Patterns of values||0||00:01, 29 June 2012|
|Pattern Classification||0||11:51, 4 November 2011|
|Any thoughts?||0||23:23, 4 October 2011|
At what level(s) should patterns be defined? Do we need to distinguish them from strategies and tactics (for e.g.)?
- Individuals, patterns of
- recognition (of patterns and anti-patterns)
- response (on recognising a pattern/anti-pattern)
- Organisations, patterns of
- Policy patterns/anti-patterns
- See also: pattern classification.
Ideas? Comments? Focus?