Sri Lanka/L3 Farmers/University of Colombo/M
- 1 Define Objectives
- 2 Context
- 3 The stakeholders
- 4 The Implementers(Who implement the Interactive Lesson)
- 5 The beneficiaries
- 6 Activities(here learning activities)
- 7 Outputs(Short term results)
- 8 Outcomes(Long term results)
- 9 Now list our Key Perfomance Indicators for Outputs and Outcomes
- 10 How the data on KPI will be collected?
- To increase the income generation of the farmers in rural areas.
- To give new technolgy for farmers through ICT facilities.
- To give a clear knowledge about tissue cultured banana cultivation for new farmers who are willing to do the banana cultivation.
This includes all culturing practices of tissue cultured banana cultivation for a new farmer
Young generation who are involving in Agriculture and who are willing to do agriculture
The Implementers(Who implement the Interactive Lesson)
Members of Institute of Agro technology and Rural Sciences, University of Colombo
Rural community specially farmers
Activities(here learning activities)
Training farmers about ICT
In this case farmers are trained for using computers and Internet
Give the knowledge through ICT in interactive way
Prepare more contents on agriculture for farmers to use