Sport Informatics and Analytics/Audiences and Messages
Theme 4 of this course discusses explicitly the audiences for sport informatics and analytics' processes and outputs and the messages shared with them. This theme:
- Discusses augmented information in general and feedforward in particular.
- Explores the visualisation of data.
- Considers personal learning environments, ePortfolios and reflection.
In addition to this introduction, this theme contains these topics:
In this video, Carrie Graf, former coach of the University of Canberra Capitals, and a the University of Canberra Coach in Residence in 2015, discusses how she shares information with the teams she coaches.
- A Theme overview.
- A slide presentation.
- A mind map that includes resources up to 2015. For more recent resources (2016 onward) see this site.
- Course wiki links audiences and messages and visualisations.
- Video suggestions. (See slides 9-13.)
- There are some additional resources.