School Library Survey (target audience: parents or gurdians)
1. Have you ever visited the school library?
2. How many times have you visited the school library?
Never visited the library 1 to 2 times 2 to 4 times More than 4 times
3. Are you aware of any of the school library’s services and programmes?
4. Which of the following resources do you use to assist your child with homework?
- Books (thesauri, dictionaries, almanacs, etc.)
- Multimedia resources (DVDs, CDs, audio books, etc.)
- Electronic resources (ebooks, online databases, etc.)
- Internet resources (search engines, government websites, etc.)
- Human resources (public/school librarians, teachers, community members, etc.)
- Virtual reference services (e.g. Ask a librarian service)
- Other: ………………………………………
5. What mode of communication do you regularly use? (Tick more than one if applicable)
- Landline/cell phone
- Texting/IM (instant messaging)
- Electronic mail (email)
- Social networking tools (Facebook, LinkIn, etc.)
6. Would you be willing to volunteer in any school library activities? (book fairs, field trips, workshops, open days, etc.)?