Discussions & Questions
Please use this page for posting replies of discussion topics and questions.
- Please click on edit tab (top of this page) or  link (right side of participant's entries), enter your comments, questions or suggestions, then scroll down to click on save page tab.
- Please add your Username and/or your wiki-signature.
- For instructions on how to add or personalize your wiki-signature see help page Signature.
Teamwork and Collaboration
Nowadays we are witnessing a change in our social interactions. Many of us are spending much of our time online, engaging in social networks and befriending people we have never met face-to-face. We are joining social groups and finding ourselves sharing, cooperating and working with others.
- Is this a good thing?
- Is this having a negative influence on our creativity, individualism and competitiveness?
- Do you see collaboration and teamwork as a waste of time or an opportunity for personal growth?
- Do you prefer to work alone or with others?
Are you a team player?
- You can check your status here: Are you a team player? Please elaborate!
- Is this a good thing?
- I think it is a great thing! We live and work in teams: family, classrooms, and work project teams! --Dr. Ludmila Smirnova 19:15, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
- Yup! Dedicated to fostering teamwork to produce quality decisions using interpersonal, organizational, time management, and communication skills. Jim 18:50, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
- Are you a team player?
- Looks like I am team player--Patricia 18:50, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
- Me too --NanZing 18:51, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
- Me 3. Jim 18:55, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
- Ludmila I am definitely a team player. I was elected Dean of the School of Foreign Languages by my students, faculty and colleagues back in Russia! and here in the US, I was engaging students and colleagues in different projects and shared, delegated responsibilities and all the projects became very successful! --Dr. Ludmila Smirnova 19:10, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
Do you like winter?
Please write under this heading why you like or dislike winter?
I like winter but I prefer fall.--NanZing 18:49, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
- Fall is ssoooooooo colorful!. Jim 18:53, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
Like Vivaldi I like all 4. Jim 18:52, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
- That's great Jim. I prefer summer
- Agree with NanZing & Jim. Fall is gorgeous! I even wrote a poem about Fall in Russian when I was a teenager. But my favorite season is SPRING! Everything is awakening! Getting green! --Dr. Ludmila Smirnova 19:27, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
Now I see it! <g> Took me a while, my first time typing in Wiki! --NanZing 18:54, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
- Congratulations to all !!!--Gladys Gahona 18:57, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
I like winter--learning more about web-based learning 19:04, 28 August 2009 (UTC)