The aim of this proposal is to personalise learning for students and provide a framework for teachers and schools to enable innovative teaching across the three clusters
We will personalise learning by:
- Enabling teachers and learners to construct blended learning programmes of study .
- Giving learners choices over how their courses are taught .
- Challenging school structures and systems.
We will develop a framework for innovative teaching by:
- Developing teacher leaders.
- Nurturing communities of practise and distributed departments.
- Promoting collaborative course development and innovative teaching.
- Providing professional learning to teachers in the areas of pedagogy and technology.
We are proposing a programme of professional learning and dialogue that will enable teachers and schools to develop an approach to teaching and learning that will motivate and engage learners.