TIPS ON CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT (NEW ENOVATIONS)
- Prepare and review lesson plans before hand
- Select appropriate teaching materials
- Be in the classroom on time "thats before or as soon as the previous class ends"
- Stick to the task at hand
- Do not intetain disruptions that could be taken care of after the class
- Control the children in your class
- Pay attention to the students who are not able to do the activity
- As teacher, you should be incharge
- Know the content very well "do additional research"
- Get an interesting introduction "mental starter" for the lesson
- Prepare additional reinforcement activities for fast finishers
- Interyect in conflects before they get out of hand
- Disciplin students firmly
- Treat all students equally