- 1 I want to be a wikibuddy
- 1.1 Pre-requisite skills
- 1.2 Using recent changes and history information
- 1.3 Reverting an edit
- 1.4 Use of the WikiEducator mailing list
- 1.5 Leaving a message for a WikiEducator user in WikiEducator
- 1.6 Providing feedback or comments on a WikiEducator content page
- 1.7 Inserting a pedagogical template
- 2 Pedagogical templates
- 3 Try 1
- 4 Try this quiz
I want to be a wikibuddy
WikiApprentice levels 1 and 2
Using recent changes and history information
Reverting an edit
The procedure is explained so beautifully. reverting an edit Tried it on this page. Able to revert an edit.
Use of the WikiEducator mailing list
Joined WE Google groups
Leaving a message for a WikiEducator user in WikiEducator
Yes, I am able to do this.
- Joined Wikieducator Google group..I think this is needed to remain in touch with WE activities.
- Joined Facebook WE
Providing feedback or comments on a WikiEducator content page
- Agenda- To Learn how we use the Discussion or Talk pages in the wiki, and explore some useful features like the Watchlist, and the My Contributions links.
Inserting a pedagogical template
Try this quiz