|Digital skills relevant to my role||Objectives | Digital Literacy Skills | e-Learning activity - Identify your digital literacy skills | Learning Summary|
In this module you have explored what digital literacy skills are and have identified a range of digital tools and activities you use within your own work context as well as considering your confidence/competence in relation to digital literacy skills.
Continue to gather evidence. The next module will assist you in planning to further develop your digital literacy skills.
Collate Evidence for use at the end of the final module
Some ideas for what you could use as evidence from this module:
- Excerpts from your learning journal or whatever format you were using to record and keep track of your learning.
- A print out of a digital literacy skills self assessment
- Your list of work related digital tools and activities.
- Your reflections on your own digital literacy skills.
- A bibliography or annotated bibliography of what you have read during your exploration of this module.
- Notes of your reflections on conversations you were part of
You do not need to submit work at the end of this module but continue to accumulate evidence for your portfolio.
If you have any course related questions make use of the Frequently Asked Question site on Moodle FAQs