Patricia's Wiki Works
|User Page Navigation|
|My Wiki Activities||Learning4Content | Patricia's Wiki Works | What's New|
|Wiki Tips & Tricks||Wiki Tips and Tricks|
|WikiEducator Statistics||Today's Wiki Statistics|
|Resources||Resources | WikiNews | Copyrights | Issues of our Times | Videos | WikiEducator Glossary|
|Sandbox||My personal Sandbox|
Some of My Wiki Activities
Live Learning4Content Sessions
- Live L4C Online Session for eL4C42 Learning4Content workshop, on Wednesday, September 1, 2010. Please click here.
- Upon invitation, Live Audio Presentation to Students at 3 different Institutes of Education in Pune, Nashik and Mumbai about WikiEducator, OERs and copyright, on May 29, 2010. Please click here
- Live L4C Online Workshop on WikiEducator as part of the eL4C37 Online workshop, on Saturday, April 24, 2010. Please click here
- Live L4C Online Workshop on WikiEducator as part of the eL4C35 Online workshop, on Sunday, February 14, 2010. Please click here
- Live L4C Online Workshop on WikiEducator as part of the eL4C34 Online workshop, on Sunday, January 24, 2010. Please click here
- Live L4C Online Workshop on WikiEducator as part of the eL4C32 Online workshop, on Sunday, November 30, 2009. Please click here
- Live L4C Online workshop http://blip.tv/file/2535897/ - Sunday, August 30, 2009
- Live L4C presentation in the WiZiQ virtual boardroom, to workshop participants taking the basic wiki editing skills online training, http://blip.tv/file/1505243 on November 24, 2008 live session] on 'What is Wikieducator'.
- Facilitated Learning communities for many more Learning4Content online courses (funded by the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation).
- Organisation of the FLOSS4Edu_Pacific_Workshop, held in Wellington, New Zealand;
- Coordination of the FLOSS4Edu_East_Africa_Chapter, held in Winneba, Ghana;
- Organisation of the CCNC Review Meeting, held at COL CCNC
- First Wiki Task: Creation of the initial country node pages for the Virtual University for Small States in the Commonwealth programme VUSSC
- Collecting and maintaining WikiEducator stats for M&E purposes
- Development and Launch of the Culture Wiki and Culinary Education Portals - WIP
- Creation of online Open Educational Resources (OERs) for Cost and Finance for Open Schools course materials, in collaboration with the author of these materials, Mr. Ed du Vivier, on behalf of Mrs. Frances Ferreira, Education Specialist, Basic Education & Open Schools at COL using the Wiki platform.
- Initiator of a WE tutorial on Learning about Copyrights
- Developed the concept, created and launched a new portal for Teacher Collaboration on WE, to build a new community of teachers working together globally,on April 4, 2009.
- Taking active part in the first WikiEducator Council elections by setting up the voting survey, working with the Chief Electoral Officer, Ms. Nellie Deutsch, and validating all votes in collarobaration with Ms. Ruvani Ameresekere of COL.
- Development and Launch of Learning4Content Zambia registration websiteexercising my WikiNeighbourly act of kindness
- Actively building capacity for development under the Learning4Content (L4C) initiative.
- Face-to-face Wiki training of 5 VUSSC Team Leaders going to Samoa for the 7th international VUSSC training and materials workshop, in November 2009.
- Formally presented and discussed WikiEducator with representatives of the University of Regina, Manitoba/Canada on June 3,2009
- Facilitated one of three face-to-face parallel running WikiEducator introducation seminars during the 5th Pan-Commonwealth Forum in London, July 17, 2008. The other two seminars were run by Dr. Wayne Mackintosh and Sue Dark.
- Gave a 1-hour face-to-face presentation on "WikiEducator" to female Open Schooling Senior Managers responsible for ICTs, and visiting COL for a one week workshop (November 21, 2008)
<kaltura-widget kalturaid='30ew9ec0b6' size='M' align='L'/>
Overall Workshops held project
- L4C Online participation by country
- L4C Face-to-Face participation by country
- Overall Participation by Country and Gender of WikiEducator Workshops held since Inception