DECP 05: e-Content Creation
Generic ADDIE Model
B). The Design Phase
The design phase involves the complete design of the learning solution. It will address the training methodology, whether training will be administered online, and detailed Story boards illustrating the training program and courseware content. During this phase, the following points are taken into account.
- The most appropriate medium is selected by examining the kinds of skills required to achieve our goal.
- The learning objectives are written and the modules are designed with its corresponding lessons.
- Course content is designed specifically for use with an interactive, electronic medium in the case of online learning.
- Determine the appropriate interactions they should be creative, innovative, and encourage learners to explore farther.
- Plan activities that allow for student group work to help construct a supportive social environment.