SlideBoom is a free service for sharing PowerPoint presentations that include animations, transitions, audio, video and Flash. It allows anyone can host and share PowerPoint presentations online. This is functionalities are as similar to YouTube, where YouTube is used the share the video links and Slideboom is used to share power point presentations.
Features: 1) SlideBoom offers unique technology for PowerPoint presentations sharing on the Web. Almost all advanced features of PowerPoint are supported and your presentation at SlideBoom will look exactly the same as in your PowerPoint.
2) SlideBoom is a free PowerPoint add-in that allows you to upload presentations with audio, video and Flash to SlideBoom quickly and easily right from your PowerPoint.
3) SlideBoom supports PowerPoint 2007/2003/XP/2000 presentations (PPT, PPTX) and slideshows (PPS, PPSX).
4) SlideBoom also allows you to: • Search for presentations in different languages and by various categories. • Discuss presentations • Join an interest group or create your own • Embed presentations into your blog or website
5) SlideBoom offers 3 registration options: • Guest - without registration • Free - basic account used for non-commercial purposes • PRO - advanced account for business purposes like Secure, confidential presentation publishing or private hosting space.
6) Animations: It provides sophisticated animation presentations with lot of rich media content and keeps your PowerPoint animations and transitions.
7) Audio & Video: It provides add-in to publish your PPT with Audio and video features to playing smoothly.
8) Embedding: It provides the embedding option with other social network sites like Blog, Facebook and Twitter.
Video URL: http://www.slideshare.net/jessedee/why-i-love-slideshare-6053191 , Why I live SlideShare talk?
Slideboom PPT files. http://www.slideboom.com/presentations/1837/What-is-SlideBoom%3F, PPT demo: What is Slideboom?
http://www.slideboom.com/presentations/415404/SLIDEBOOM-TUTORIAL, Basic Tuotrial PPT.
|Work in progress, expect frequent changes. Help and feedback is welcome. See discussion page.|