Flexible learning development plan template
(Redirected from Otago Polytechnic flexible learning development plan template)
PLEASE COPY THE TEXT BELOW AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR OWN WIKI PAGE, BLOG POST, OR OTHER DOCUMENT. DO NOT WRITE DIRECTLY INTO THIS TEMPLATE.
Project plan author contact details
- Summarise as much of the information in the rest of this template into a concise statement.
- The reason for the project and how it came about.
Aims, objectives, outcomes
- Aim - a one or two sentence statement about what you are going to do;
- List of objectives - the things you are going to do;
- List of performance indicators (outcomes) - what will be achieved which link to the objectives.
Flexible learning analysis
- What are the perceived flexible learning needs of the people that your plan is targeting?
- What type of flexible learning services will you provide?
- communication strategies;
- information formats;
- learning support services including technical support.
- Indicate the type of services which already exist that compliment and/or compete with your plan.
- How will you use complimentary or competitive services favorably?
- Outline how you will address the following items in your flexible learning services:
- sustainability - social, ecological and economical factors;
- access & equity;
- cultural diversity.
- Indicate how your plan aligns with (or change) your organisation's strategic direction?
- What learning theories, models, and/or examples does your plan refer to?
- Rough list of costs and resources of key steps in your plan
- Include staff time
- Include training needs
- List of potential funding agents
Time line for development
- Rough dates that indicate the time needed for key steps in your development plan