Technology and tools
A good place to start looking for the type of resources you may need to broaden your range of tools and online strategies for teaching and learning is to look at the following modules:
Useful technologies and tools for teaching and learning are compiled for sharing on the social bookmarking site - http://www.delicious.com. You may wish to find out how to use delicious. See: Use social bookmarking to store and retrieve information.
- The materials are tagged as edcresources and will feed in here.
- Please tag material you find useful to add to this resource bank.
- To see the full list search for this tag on Delicious, and the particular resource you need. For example, Open office is tagged as edcresources AND openoffice.
Resources for using software
Failed to load RSS feed from http://del.icio.us/rss/bronwynh/edcresources|max=10: Error fetching URL: Maximum (0) redirects followed
The Delicious tag used for this section is: edcteaching.
Failed to load RSS feed from http://del.icio.us/rss/bronwynh/edcteaching|max=10: Error fetching URL: Maximum (0) redirects followed
- How to teach online: The CU Online Handbook
- Teaching online: Seven principles of good practice
- Moodle Tool Guide for Teachers developed by Joyce Seitzinger.
- Flowchart - Planning for Online Delivery by Tracie Regan, Wide Bay Institute of TAFE, Australia. Published by the Australian Flexible Learning Framework but may be re-produced for education purposes.
- Guide for planning online classes, courses and activities by Tracie Regan, Wide Bay Institute of TAFE, Australia.
- Kate Timms-Dean talking about "Cultural Competency in the online environment".
- Learning to teach online: LTTO Episodes A series of excellent videos and accompanying PDF documents that focus on a range of successful online teaching pedagogies. From the University of New South Wales, College of Fine Arts (COFA).
- Sustainable practice 1 Resource for use in educating for sustainability.
- Education for Sustainability This online staff development course is an elective in the Graduate Certificate in Tertiary Learning and Teaching and can also be taken as a standalone course.
- Nicola Bould talking about "Driving change into an on line society via sustainable practices".