|Learning and Teaching Strategic Framework|
|Strategy components||Overall vision | relation to other OP Strategies | Learning and teaching | Strategic objectives | Definitions | Learners | Curricula | Teachers | Learning environment | Maori learners|
To achieve our vision and meet learner expectations we have set the following five interconnected strategic objectives.
- To build capable learners who are personally effective, work ready and sustainable practitioners
- To have future focussed, efficient and sustainable curricula
- To have highly effective teachers who enact our values
- To have inclusive virtual and physical learning environments that stimulate learner engagement
- To have Maori learners participate and succeed at all levels of learning