OpenEducation4Schools/Play Writing/Further Character Information
Holla! Its AVT & NA! We really hope you enjoy the play but we have got some more helpful tips for choosing characters! Hope they can make the play easier to perform! strength and confidence is a big tip!
What you should be looking for each character...
- Alice - Someone that can act quite sporty, has a short attention span and is really annoying! (lots of lines)
- Katharine - sweet, smart and uses their common sense!(lots of lines)
- Tom - attached to any piece of electrical equipment! (lots of lines)
- Haley - sweet and sour at the same time! EVIL! (medium lines)
- Matt - quite thick, full of themselves and stubborn. (medium lines)
- Pixie - shy, cute, adorable, smart and determined!is also Katharine's granddaughter (medium/small lines)
- Lucy - like mummy's little angel!also annoying. (small lines)
- Elizabeth - attention seeking and annoying.Lucy's twin sister. (small lines)
- Courtney - loves the spotlight.Is POPULAR and rude but enjoys it! (small lines)
- Teacher - strict.Who loves Courtney! (2 lines)
- Village leader - strong,is a leader and has a loud voice. (1 line)
- YOU ALSO NEED AT LEAST 4 DANCERS PER DANCE!
FROM NATNAT & ANDY