OERu/Planning/Marketing, recruitment, and communication working group
- To create, deliver and communicate the value of OERu study for prospective learners
- To support the effective recruitment of new OERu partners
- To improve OERu member relationship management guiding interactions of the OERu with its member institutions
- To recruit a small team of marketing professionals from OERu member institutions to support the activities of the marketing, recruitment, and communication working group.
- To review and improve existing marketing and recruitment materials.
- To identify strategies for future student recruitment
- David Bull - University of Southern Queensland
- Wayne Mackintosh - OER Foundation
- Initial ideas from Project OERu recruit 20-13.
- Sustainability proposal for action from 2nd meeting of anchor partners.
- OERu website.
Insert link to project schedule
- Tasks go here