Developing support resource for Q&A forum
|Review comments and editorial refinements||Completed|
|Trial tutorial during OCL4Ed||Completed|
- Audience -- Assume very basic browsing experience and beginner level in using social software
- Keep the resource generic for reuse across all OERu courses
- Develop a Q&A Forum pedagogical template which can be included on OERu course pages which:
- Embeds links to the relevant Q&A forum tutorial pages
- Provides variables for Course code and optional instructions.
First draft of the Q&A Forum Tutorial now completed.
- Template:Ask_OERu has been developed for incorporation in OERu course pages.
- The template contains in-text links to the support tutorials in the footnotes.
The example below illustrates the inclusion of the template on the FAQ page for the OCL4Ed course:
To do list
- Add previous / next arrows on all pages
- Check that all pages use the CC-BY license and insert Category:CC-BY where necessary.