Issues, questions and suggestions
- What are the criteria and weightings that should be applied for selecting the credentials / qualifications for the first qualifications of the OER University? --Wayne Mackintosh 04:38, 9 January 2011 (UTC) Eg
- Largest number of potential enrolments
- Availability of existing OER under free cultural works licenses
- National/international economic needs
- Endangered species courses -- i.e low enrolment courses which are potentially sustainable through collaborative OER development (long tail)
- Suitability for open distance learning delivery
- What is the minimum number of credentials to be developed for Phase 1? --Wayne Mackintosh 04:41, 9 January 2011 (UTC)
- Should there be an equal split between vocational education versus traditional academic qualifications --Wayne Mackintosh 04:41, 9 January 2011 (UTC)
- Does the OER university need an international qualifications framework? --Wayne Mackintosh 04:41, 9 January 2011 (UTC)
- What is an international qualifications framework?
- How will it work?
- Should we map existing OERs against the framework to identify gaps if so how?