Transnational Qualifications and Course Articulation Meeting
|OERu 2013 Events|
|OERu 13.11 OERu TQF and Course Articulation Meeting||Homepage and agenda | Participants | Report|
- Welcome and address from Prof Asha Kanwar, Chief Executive Officer and President, Commonwealth of Learning.
- Welcome from the UNESCO-COL Chairs in OER
- OERu seeds: Tectonic shift think tank
- OERu open planning system
- The Transnational Qualifications Framework (TQF): What it is, how it works and lessons learned. John Lesperance, Education Specialist, COL Education Specialist, VUSSC.
- Discussion and decision for OERu to adopt the TQF
- Implementation decisions?
- Example of the OCL4Ed mOOC
Possible work groups
Discuss the problems and propose the next steps for the OERu.
- Policy and implementation guidelines for OER assessment scenarios for OERu partners.
- Quality assurance & programme of study.
- OERu partners handbook.