|OER Handbook for Educators|
|Conclusion||The Future of OER | Encouragement | Introduction to Other Handbooks | Additional Reading | OER Forums | Glossary|
- Dspace: in addition to offering training materials, Dspace also has mailing lists and forums for OER community members, especially for those in developing countries.
- Creative Commons: mailing list for discussion about Creative Commons. Previous discussions are archived.
- LearningSpace: forum for OpenLearn.
- OER Commons Forums: seven forums dedicated to OER.
- OER Grapevine: wiki and mailing list.
- OLCOS Forums: general OER discussion.
- UNESCO IIEP Wiki: though not technically a forum, the OER wiki does bring together many different people interested in OER.