|The WikiEducator OERNZ treasure hunt is a game where your facilitator will post a number of interesting and sometimes challenging questions / trivia about the WikiEducator project.
The purpose of the treasure hunt is to have a little fun while discovering the amazing world of wikis. Visit this page regularly, so that you don't miss any of the questions posted by the facilitators.
- Collect the answers to each question posted below
- You are free to share your discoveries and answers with fellow participants in the course -- remember that sharing will have an impact on determining the winner of the treasure hunt ;-)
- At the end of the workshop each participant is required to submit the answers to the posted treasure hunt questions individually and email these to facilitator of the course.
- Rules of the game:
- All answers must be received by email on 8pm, Wednesday 21 March 2010 (New Zealand Time). No late entries will be allowed.
- The facilitator's decision is final.
- Winners will receive the WikiEducator accolade of "Treasure Hunt Winner" and the honour to display the corresponding badge on their user page.
- Answers to the questions of previous Treasure hunt quests may or may not be published by the organisers on the wiki.
- Play fair, but most of all, have fun!
Let the treasure hunt begin!