How can you contribute?
- Start using OER and the 4Rs in your own teaching and learning practice.
- What if you can't find the OER you need? Take that as a great opportunity to develop it and share it with the educational community.
- When you develop or publish something you are willing to share publish it under a CC-BY license.
- Post photos to Flickr or videos to YouTube or elsewhere with an open license.
- Publish your work on a open platform like Wikieducator, Wikispaces, Wikipedia.
- Tell at least three of your colleagues about OER and Creative Commons.