- Alliant International University, Marshall Goldsmith School of Management, Doctor of Psychology in OD, Fresno, CA
- American University/NTL, Washington, DC
- Antioch University, Seattle - MA in Whole Systems Design (Center for Creative Change); graduate certificates too
- Bastyr University - Leadership Institute of Seattle (LIOS), Seattle - MA-ABS Degree Program
- Bowling Green State University - College of Business Administration: Master of OD / Graduate Certificate in Organizational Change.
- Case Western Reserve University: MS in Positive Organizational Development and Change.
- College of Education at the University of Illinois: Doctoral degree - OD/ Master's - Human Resource Development.
- Fielding Graduate University: PhD - Human and Organization Systems / MA, OD / Graduate-level certificate - OD and Management
- George Mason University: Master of New Professional Studies - OD and Knowledge Management\
- Johns Hopkins University(Carey Business School), with campuses in Baltimore and Columbia, MD, and in Washington, DC. MS in OD and Strategic Human Resources
- Marymount University: Organization Development (Graduate Certificate).
- Oregon State University: Master's Degree in Adult Education.
- Pepperdine University: Master of Science in OD
- Saybrook School; for Graduate Studies and Research - PhD in Organizational Systems
- Sonoma State University: MA in OD Program
- University of Dallas - Graduate School of Management: Graduate Certificate.
- University of San Francisco: MS, OD.
- University of St. Thomas - Minnesota: Doctorate in OD / Master's in Human Resources and Change Leadership and Certificate in OD
OD degrees are also available in Asia, such as Phillipines and Thailand.
- Southeast Asia Interdisciplinary Development Institute (SAIDI), Phillipines.
- Assumption University, Thailand
- University of Stellenbosch, Stellenbosch, South Africa. Masters Degree in Information & Knowledge Management
- Organization Development Network has an extensive directory of OD programs - see: http://www.odnetwork.org/resources/education/index.php
- International Organization Development Association (IODA) is a valuable resource
- There may be OD programs available via distance education, at open universities around the world. Please check the WikiEducator Project Handbook of Open Universities, for info about various open universities. This project is coordinated by BRAOU and IGNOU.