Navigation skills using a browser/Activities/I spy
Based on the game I spy.
- Break a group into teams of 2.
- All teams secretly generate a topic on a theme ie. locations - Dunedin; key events - Rugby World Cup; ... and drop it in a "hat".
- One topic is drawn from the hat and the team who owns the topic set about finding an obscure website.
- When they find a site they call "We spy with our little eye, a website beginning with ...." - substitute 'beginning with' with any other criteria for searching such as containing the words .... containing the sentence .... containing the file .... containing an image of ....
- Guessing teams are allowed clues.
Who am I?
Target: What was my Mothers maiden name?
1. Born January 20, 1930, in Montclair, New Jersey
2. My nickname resulted from my sister mispronouncing "brother" as "buzzer"
3. I was the second person to set foot on the Moon
Answer and source: Moon (various possible)