National Certificate in Adult Literacy Education (Vocational Tutor/Lecturer)/References
- NCALE Provider Guide
- Benseman, J., Sutton,A. A Lander, J. (2005) Lighting the Way, Min of Ed. Wellington, NZ.
- Benseman, J., Sutton, A. & Lander, J (2003) Foundation Learning in Aotearoa/New Zealand - Mapping the nature and extent of provision,Auckland Uni Services Ltd, NZ.
- Benseman, J., & Sutton, A. (Eds.). (2008). Facing the challenge: Foundation learning for adults in Aotearoa New Zealand. Wellington, New Zealand: Dunmore Publishers.
- Bynner, J.(2001) Life course change and social change, Insights from cohort comparisons, Cambridge, UK
- Bynner, J. Literacy, Numeracy and Employability, University of London, Accessed 26/01/2009
- Clark, C. and Ackerman, R. Social inclusion and Reading. An exploration. National Literacy Trust, UK. Accessed 26/01/2009
- Culligan, N., Sligo, F. et al Analysis of New Zealand Data from the International Adult Literacy Survey. Min, of Ed.., Nz. Accessed 26/01/2009
- Dugdale, G. and Clark, C. (2008) Literacy Changes Lives: An advocacy resource, National Library Trust, UK