Unit 18743: Spreadsheet
|Unit 18743: Produce a spreadsheet from instructions using supplied data - using Google Docs: Spreadsheet|
|Introduction||Guided Tour | Entering data and summing ||
|Functions and Formulae||Basic Formulae | SUM|
- Level 1
- Credits 2
- 1.1 Data is entered into the spreadsheet, using labels and values, in accordance with instructions.
- 1.2 Data is formatted in accordance with instructions.
- 1.3 Spreadsheet cell functions and/or formulae are used in accordance with the instructions.(Range includes but is not limited to – add, subtract, multiply, divide, sum.)
- 1.4 Two different types of graphs are produced from spreadsheet cell ranges in accordance with instructions.
- 1.5 The spreadsheet and graphs are printed in accordance with the layout requirements of the instructions.
- NZQA (2009) Produce a spreadsheet from instructions using supplied data. Retrieved August 25, 2010 from www.nzqa.govt.nz/nqfdocs/units/doc/18743.doc