NOSTT/Projects/Forms 4-5/Information Technology/Fundamentals of Hardware and Software
Teacher: Wendy Wilson
Country: Trinidad and Tobago, West Indies
Assigned School: Five Rivers Government Secondary School
Fundamentals of Hardware and Software Questions
This sections deals with:
- The major components of a computer system.
- Idenfication, Uses and function of:
- primary storage, secondary storage and input devices.
- units of storage
- terms associated with storage and input devices.
- types and functions of:
- output devices
- data storage & its manipulation within the computer.
- intrepretation and understanding of:
- Computer systems.
- hardware specifications.
- identification and differences of:
- systems and application programs.
- OS functions
- Explain and distinguish
- User interfaces.
- processing modes.
- multiprocessing, tasking and programming.
Input Processing Output Files
Multiple Choice Questions Files
Source: Questions based on the following text
Log on to IT for CSEC by R Birbal M Taylor Longman Information Technology for CXC by R Birbal J Blair